January 2015 CiviMail Start to Finish
CiviMail is an integral part of CiviCRM's core functionality, but setup can seem daunting, and many users continue to send their emails through a separate vendor. They're missing out on the benefits of using CiviCRM to send customized, targeted messages to their supporters.
This training will help you configure CiviMail, transition from another bulk email vendor to CiviCRM, and make best use of tightly integrated CRM and bulk email. At this four-hour training you will learn:
- Best practices for CiviMail setup, including options for bounce handling and outbound mail delivery
- How to make a new mailing template in CiviMail
- What the different mailer settings mean
- Techniques for targeting and segmenting your mailings
- How to troubleshoot when something goes wrong
This training is suited for new and existing CiviCRM users who want to better use CiviMail to communicate with the constituents. This training will be conducted in CiviCRM 4.5 using Drupal 7, but it will be applicable to WordPress and Joomla users.
5509 Colorado Ave.
Washington, DC 20011
|Training Fee||$ 60.00|