Chicago May 2015 - User and Administrator Training
This two day User & Administrator Training will be taking place at the Chicago Literacy Alliance.
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organization
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including event, mail, member, contribute, case, report, grant and pledge
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with Joomla or Drupal or Wordpress
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know by emailing Jane Hanley whose information is available below.
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training to they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide - in preparation for the training.
|Training Fee||$ 600.00|
|Monday Only Training Fee||$ 300.00|
|Tuesday Only Training Fee||$ 300.00|