You can use the CiviEvent widget to add two types of widgets for upcoming public events from CiviCRM. There’s no limit to the number of widgets you can add of either type.
CiviEvent List Widget
This widget is a basic, ﬂexible listing of upcoming events that are marked as public. You have options to customize the appearance and number of events. There is the option to add the event’s city, state, and/or country to the listing if “Show location” is enabled on the event.
Single CiviEvent Widget
This widget displays a single public event from CiviCRM. By default, it will display the ﬁrst event from the current day or the future, or you can set an offset to skip one or more and display the second or third upcoming event. You may display the location if “Show location” is enabled on the event.
This plugin requires CiviCRM version 4.3 or higher.
- Cleanup for PHP strict notices
- Compatibility for WordPress 4.3
- New single event widget for displaying the next upcoming event
- Offset the single event widget to display the second or third upcoming event
- Suppress repetitive names for city, state, and/or country (e.g. Singapore, Singapore)
- Wrapped all strings in translate functions
- Option to set city, state, country divider
- Option to include city, state, and/or country
- Fixed numbering problem on WordPress plugin directory
- New option for displaying event summary
- Theme adjustments
- Better handling if CiviCRM itself isn’t enabled and installed
Version 0.1 September 27, 2013
- Initial version