You can use the CiviEvent widget to add a basic, ﬂexible listing of upcoming public events from CiviCRM in your WordPress site. There’s no limit to the number of widgets you can add, and you have options to customize the appearance and number of events.
This plugin requires CiviCRM version 4.3 or higher.
- Suppress repetitive names for city, state, and/or country (e.g. Singapore, Singapore)
- Wrapped all strings in translate functions
- Option to set city, state, country divider
- Option to include city, state, and/or country
- Fixed numbering problem on WordPress plugin directory
- New option for displaying event summary
- Theme adjustments
- Better handling if CiviCRM itself isn’t enabled and installed
Version 0.1 September 27, 2013
- Initial version